THE USE OF THE GAME AND/OR ANY OF THE SERVICES, IS SUBJECT TO THE PROVISIONS OF THIS POLICY.
THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME, THEREFORE WE ASK YOU TO CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR THE MOST UPDATED POLICY, AS INDICATED BELOW. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE GAME AND/OR ANY OF OUR SERVICES, AFTER THIS POLICY HAS BEEN AMENDED, SHALL BE DEEMED TO BE YOUR CONTINUED ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS OF THIS POLICY, AS AMENDED.
Information we collect
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide You as well as all of the users playing the GAME and/or receiving Services therein, with a customized and efficient experience, and therefore We only collect personal information that is relevant for such purpose.
Personal Information means information that identifies or could be used to identify an individual, directly or indirectly.
We collect the following types of information from our users (collectively the "Information"):
- 1. Registration Data. Upon installing the Game, You will be able to either (i) register and open an account, (ii) use your "Snaappy Connect" account details as your account (iii) use social network connect such as Instegram, facebook, google+ or Game Center or (iv) play in a Guest mode.
- 1. In case that You choose to play in Guest mode – You will not be required to provide any information concerning You however part of the options that exists in the Game may not be available to You such as saving your progress.
- 2. In case that You are registered at Snaappy social app that is installed on your Device and You are logged in, You can use your Snaappy social app details for registering the Game and we shall collect the following details: user id, Nickname, avatar and Snaappy friends list.
- 3. In case that you have one of the following social applications – Facebook, Google+, Instagram or Game Center, logged in, You can use the applicable social application details for registering the Game and we shall collect the following details: user id, Nickname, avatar and friends list.
- 4. In case You don’t have any of the above, or You choose not to use them, You will be able to open an account and provide few details concerning You such as Email account and password.
- We will not sell, trade or rent your Registration Data to others, except as specified in this Policy.
- 2. Automatic Tracking. When you download and/or register and/or use the Game, we automatically receive and collect certain technical and statistical information. We use smart technologies for the collection and analysis of various types of technical and statistical information, including IP addresses, device type, device identifier(s), the amount of time you are using the GAME, and any other pertinent information. Said files are stored on our servers and record any action taken on the GAME. We treat such information as non-personal information subject to the applicable law.
- 3. User Information: as part of your use of the Game, You shall create, provide and receive certain materials, data and other information concerning You and/or the Game, such as, your game preferences, stages you played, users you played with and against, characters you have chosen, skills you have equipped, character customizations, nickname and photo, ranking, achievements, guild information, friends list, payments you have made and items you have received or purchased, correspondences and engagements you made with other players, and any other information concerning your playing habits and history that part of it will be collected and stored by us in our servers, to our sole discretion.
Usage of Information
a. Internal Use. We use the Information collected for internal purposes only, to improve the GAME and the Services we provide, and to better tailor them to meet your needs – to open accounts, analyze profile segment, verify payments, and to better communicate with you including alerts and updates. In addition, We use the Information collected to analyze usage and to deliver You information about certain promotions, services or items that might interest You. We may use Your e-mail address to contact You from time to time, in order to notify You about new games, features and updates. If You do not wish to receive such mailings, simply notify us in firstname.lastname@example.org or choose the option for "unsubscribe" in any email that will be sent to You.
b. Improving Software and Resolving Problems. We may use Information collected to resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems in the GAME and/or improve the GAME, to develop and improve the player experience, develop player profiles, provide social features, customization, to keep the Game safe and fight viruses and fraud by analyzing and monitoring the use of the Game, and providing support and to enable you to communicate with others.
c. Advertising. We may advertise and promote the GAME or any of the Services and its contents, and we shall use the information in order to track the content you access and your online behavior and to better target and improve our advertising, however, We will not disclose, sell or transfer any Information (other than automatic tracking) or any personal information to any third parties for the purpose of advertising or promotion (e.g., advertisers or business partners), except as specified in this Policy.
d. Third Parties. We may, at any time, add affiliate partners or 3rd party content providers to our GAME, but the sharing of information with them will be limited to only statistical information.
e. Special Cases. We may disclose Information collected, including Registration Data and/or User Information, in special cases when we were ordered to do so by a judicial authority, to respond to subpoenas, court orders and law enforcement or government request or when we have reason to believe that disclosing such information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating this Policy or may be causing injury, fraud, illegal activity to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally), our rights or property, other users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities
f. Other users can see your profile data, hear you, see you, see your in game activities and read the messages you post. Protection of Information
Information collected about You is protected in several ways, online and offline. Your password is also encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge Your password to anyone.
Personal Information is encrypted and protected by firewall and by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the industry standard, for encrypting all personal information, including name, address and credit card numbers.
Although, We use industry standard practices to protect your privacy, We do not guarantee, and You should not expect that Information collected will always remain completely private.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific work are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Game is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy.
Links and Displayed Sites
In case that the GAME includes any links or references to third party sites or stores, We do not have control over such third-parties or their information collection practices and We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such linked or otherwise displayed sites or stores.
Disclosure of Information to Third Parties
Our policy only addresses the use and disclosure of information We collect from You. To the extent that You disclose information to other parties via the GAME, different rules may apply to the use or disclosure of the personal information, which you disclose to them. We do not control the privacy policies of third parties and You will be subject to the privacy customs and policies of such third parties.
Disclosure Information in the Event of a Merger
Your Rights and Options
You may choose not to receive promotional communications and marketing emails by sending a reply email to email@example.com indicating your desire to do so. You can also choose to personalize the in game promotional offers in the game settings.
You have the right to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we have collected and hold about You, and the way it is processed. To request access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and We will provide the information free of charge in a 'commonly use and machine readable format within up to 14 business days.
Your right of Deletion, or to be forgotten
We retain Information concerning you for as long as you use the Game and/or your account is active.
You may request the deletion of Your Account and any and all materials that we have collected and saved with respect to You, at any time and to request that we cease further dissemination of the data, and have third parties cease processing of the data.
Be aware that requesting deletion, unlike unsubscribing, is total and irreversible. This means that we will also lose record of You having ever been on our systems, including any request or purchase that You have given us in the past. If You choose in the future to play the Game, You will appear to us as a completely new player.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Game. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last modified on March 7th, 2019.